End your school year with lessons your students will love and remember. Included are four lessons that my students have always found fun, engaging, and meaningful. And I think you'll love the variety and thoroughness of these lessons.
1. "Curses, Foiled Again," (a short readers' theatre play with lesson material).
2. "The Birds" Unit (an in-depth study of elements of literature),
3. Figurative Language with the song "Love Interruption," and
4. "To Serve Man" (The Twilight Zone) includes informational reading and analysis.
Enough lesson material to last four weeks - or less, depending on your needs. Treat yourself to a lesson bundle your students will love!
More Resources You May Like:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Thanks for shopping at my store!