Also included in
- Make learning engaging and exciting! These escape rooms are perfect for reviewing skills, test prep, or just making a regular lesson fun extra! These ready-to-use escape room templates are easy to use and keep the kids on their toes! You get to add whatever content your students are working on. Make$42.00$52.50Save $10.50
CREATE ENGAGEMENT AND FUN FOR ANY REVIEW LESSON, TEST PREP, OR NEW SKILL IN AN EXCITING WAY!
*This is for personal use only*
This end of the year escape room template is the perfect way to add some fun to your classroom. Simply use the editable files to add your own questions, right answers, wrong answers, etc for your students to work on and review.
You can use this as a digital escape room OR as a printable escape room to use within your classroom! Each template includes four stations with four different thought-provoking decoders. Teacher directions and tips are also included to help you get started. There are templates for 12 or 16 total questions.
EVERYTHING is linked and ready to use-just simply add your own content!
This is an END OF YEAR-themed escape room and includes two different templates, editable files, and decor for you to add your own content to!
EDITABLE FILES (no content is included-all files are templates to add your own info!)
- 4 question google slides template (16 total questions) | Linked and ready to use
- 3 question google slides template (12 total questions) | Linked and ready to use
- 4 question template google slide recording sheet
- 3 question google slide recording sheet
- Linked LOCK Congrats Google forms for students to check their codes for each station
- EOY themed classroom slides for use in Google or PowerPoint
- 4 question task card template (16 total questions)
- 3 question task card template (12 total questions)
- 4 question template recording sheet
- 3 question recording sheet
- EOY themed editable teacher directions
- Classroom Slides (edit or just present!)
- Swag Tags
- Photo Booth Props
- Station Cover Pages
- Answer key
Please let me know if you have ANY questions! firstname.lastname@example.org