End the school year right with these engaging activities! This end-of-the-year packet for 3rd grade includes the following:
* Layer Book: Third Grade - A Year in Review (I LOVE this layer book! It's easy to create and students will leave with a lasting memento of their 3rd grade experience. Many parents will save these books in their children's memory boxes.)
* Classroom Evaluations (You'll get some great ideas from students on this form.)
* Student to Teacher Appreciation Cards (This will make you a hero to your colleagues! Students will write short notes on these cards and you will staple all of the students' cards into a booklet for each teacher. This is a huge hit at my school!)
* Create a Classroom Library Book (Help students leave a book of memories in your classroom library for future students to read. This is an easy, amazing project that my students have enjoyed for years!)
* Notes to Your Students (Send your students away with a kind note. These notes are uplifting and perfect to attach to final paperwork/folders.)
Be sure to follow my store! Just click the "Follow Me" star at the top of this page!
Visit my blog for fabulous resources and ideas: Thrive in Grade Five
Are you looking for the 4th grade version? Click here:
End-of-the-Year Essentials: 4th Grade
Are you looking for the 5th grade version? Click here:
End-of-the-Year Essentials: 5th Grade
Are you looking for the 6th grade version? Click Here:
End-of-the-Year Essentials: 6th Grade
©2017 Jenifer Bazzit. All rights reserved.
Before I became a teacher-author, I wasn’t familiar with copyright law. You may not have the first clue about copyright and that’s ok! To simplify things, please understand that you have purchased ONE license to use this product in your classroom. This product belongs to me and is copyrighted under my name, so you may not share it freely, email it to coworkers, or upload it to any website, including your school website, district website, blog, or an educational-sharing site. I appreciate your consideration!