Use this first grade end of the year writing review book as a way for students to demonstrate what they have learned in first grade writing workshop. There are enough prompts to cover several weeks of writing review. Included are several prompts for narrative, informational and opinion writing. Also included are 2 book cover options and blank templates for students that write across several pages or for your own writing prompts.
Narrative - A funny story from first grade.
- Your favorite moment from first grade
- A story about your first grade teacher
- A story from the playground
- A story from the cafeteria
- Favorite field trip
- A story about a first grade friend
- List things you learned how to do in first grade
- Write a how-to for one of these topics
- How-to walk nicely in the hallway
- Book Review - Favorite book from first grade
- Persuasive letter for why first grade in amazing
- Favorite special and why
- Favorite subject and why
- My first grade teacher is the best and why
- Blank templates for your own prompt
Thank you and enjoy!
Check out these colorful and fun End of the Year Awards
And this fun End of the Year Write the Room Memory Book
Also available in kindergarten and second grade versions :)
Kindergarten Writing Review Memory Book
Second Grade Writing Review Memory Book