School Year Flashback and Summer Foreshadowing!
The END-OF-THE-YEAR SNAPSHOT Activity will provide your students with the opportunity to engage in fun reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, dictionary skills, research, artistic creativity, and teamwork. Most importantly, it will give the students a chance to remember the special moments from this school year and to start planning for the summer.
This product is organized in 2 sections that contain specific activities for the students to complete.
My School Year Flashback
• Me: Acrostic Poem (writing, poetry)
• One of My Best Friends This Year (verbs)
• A Special Teacher (adjectives, synonyms, dictionary skills)
• My School Year Timeline (organization, chronology)
• My Favorite Lesson (details, description)
• 5 W's Special Memory (summary, main ideas)
My Summer Foreshadowing
• My 2 Favorite Things to Do (description, 5 senses)
• I Wish… (step-by-step process-writing, foreshadowing, order of importance)
• Places to Visit (proper nouns, research)
I hope you find this Eazy Steps project useful.
Thank you for your time and interest.