What is included in this printable?
- This packet includes eight graphic organizers.
- There are two graphic organizers for every paragraph.
- If this entire printable is used, students will have four complete end of the year paragraphs!
How do I use this packet?
1. First, students will fill out the graphic organizer with the bubbles. This can be thought of as a prewriting activity.
2. Next, students complete the second graphic organizer with boxes. Students should use the information from the prewriting graphic organizer to complete this one. I always encourage my students to use complete sentences at this stage in the writing process. This helps them to easily complete the next step, the final paragraph (step 3). After they complete the second graphic organizer, I always encourage my students to revise the sentences they wrote. For example, I ask them to add at least two more adjectives to the entire piece.
3. Last, students use the information and sentences they wrote in step two to write a paragraph. This paragraph can be typed or handwritten on a separate sheet of paper.