The end of the year is here! Celebrate the last day, last week, and last month of school with a growth mindset. These growth mindset end of the year classroom activities will help you and your students reflect on and wrap up the school year in a positive and encouraging manner.
This resource includes classroom activities, an end-of-the-year growth mindset survey, writing prompts and graphic organizers, and more!
This Growth Mindset End of the Year Activity Pack includes more than 20 pages of useable resources specifically designed to help you middle and high school students develop, grow, and focus on a growth mindset as they finish the school year.
Also available in an End of the Year & Back to School Growth Mindset Bundle
Back to School and End of the Year Growth Mindset Activities BUNDLE
This End of the Year Growth Mindset Pack includes:
- Growth Mindset Informative Handout (color & B&W)
- Growth Mindset Students Bookmarks for Summer (color and B&W)
- End of the Year Growth Mindset Survey
- End of the Year Ladder Countdown
- Growth Mindset Concept Maps
- End of the Year Growth Mindset Social Media Organizer
- Top 10 Countdown
- The Power of 'Yet' Poster Activity
- 3 Different Writing Prompts, Organizers, and Rubrics
- End of the Year Growth Mindset Socratic Seminar Questions
- End of the Year Growth Mindset 3D Cube Reflection Activity
- Classroom Assignment Redo Slips
This resource is included in a BUNDLE:
End of the Year Bundle for the Secondary Classroom
**See More Growth Mindset Resources**
Looking for resources for the ENTIRE year? I have many to choose from in my store.
Secondary English Curriculum: Common Core - Grades 7-10
Ultimate Writing Bundle for Secondary English
Helpful Tools and Resources for Secondary English Teachers:
Ultimate Parts of Speech Bundle
100 Question Editable English Pre-Test/Final Exam with Study Guide
Peer Editing Made Easy (Common Core - ESL - Grades 7-12)
Common Core Writing Rubrics Bundle (Grades 7-12)
Bell Ringers for Secondary English: An Entire Year of Sentence Combining
Connect with me!
The Daring English Teacher Facebook
The Daring English Teacher Twitter
The Daring English Teacher Pinterest
The Daring English Teacher Blog