Also included in
- NEW JAMBOARDS JUST ADDED! Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and mini-lessons with this bundle of 600+ Google Jamboard templates for Back to School, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), holidays, reading, writing, math, morning meeting, and more! Project these collaborative JaPrice $36.00Original Price $71.00Save $35.00
- Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and your morning meeting question of the day with 155+ monthly Google Jamboard templates for all the special school days and holidays throughout the year! Also includes Back to School All About Me Activities like Find a Friend Bingo, WoulPrice $15.00Original Price $24.00Save $9.00
Spice up your morning meetings or question of the day with these 47 Jamboards for May, June, and the End of the Year. Includes a class autograph activity, favorites from the year, thank you cards, and more! Project these collaborative Jamboard templates in your classroom and watch them fill up with student responses. Students LOVE Jamboard.
Click here to grab this product in our JAMBOARDS GROWING BUNDLE and save 50%!
(Also includes our Morning Meeting, Reading Response, Math Mats/Digital Manipulatives, Writing, Monthly Holidays, and Back to School Jamboards)
There are 47 Jamboard templates included for May, June, and the End of the Year:
- National Pet Month
- National Physical Activity Month
- Principal's Day (Create this digital card and send to your principal!)
- Teacher Appreciation Day
- May the Fourth Be With You - Star Wars Day
- Nurse's Day (Create this digital card and send to your school nurse)
- Mother's Day (Send to the mom's in your class)
- Memorial Day
- Father's Day (Send to the dad's in your class)
End of the Year Jamboards:
- Class Autograph Signing Activity (Each student customizes one frame and students go through and sign each other's frames)
- 10 Day End of the Year Balloon Countdown
- Favorite thing you learned this year
- What did you love about....
- Funniest thing that happened this year
- What will you miss the most about...
- Favorite Memory
- Favorite Read Aloud
- Favorite Book/Series
- Favorite Character
- Favorite Song/Artist
- Favorite Movie/Show
- Favorite Subject
- Favorite Lunch Food
- Favorite Assignment
- Favorite Spirit Day
- Favorite Free Time Activity
- Favorite Recess Activity
- Favorite Field Trip
- What was your favorite thing about going to school during COVID?
- What was your least favorite thing about going to school during COVID?
- What was your favorite...
- What was your least favorite...
- How have you grown this year?
- Round of Applause (Give yourself a compliment)
- Give next year's class one piece of advice
- Give yourself one piece of advice for next year
- Looking ahead to next year
- What are you excited for next year?
- What are your goals for next year?
- What are you wondering about next year?
- Quote your teacher
- What's on your summer bucket list?
- Would you rather?
- Thank you cards: You're one in a melon, Llama Just Say You're So Great, Thank You
- Clickable Table of Contents that makes accessing our Jamboards quick and easy
- Video instructions for accessing and sharing Jamboards with students
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
End of the Year Activities
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)