Make the end of the year review fun and engaging! Your students will have a blast reviewing 4th grade math skills with these task cards sets!
This bundle includes:
* 5 sets of task cards (one for each math domain in the Common Core Standards)
* Each set of task cards has 24 task cards, there are 120 task cards in this bundle
* Each set of task cards comes with an answer key
* There are student recording sheets included
This bundle also includes activities and games that go with the task cards; most of them require little or no prep! The activities and games include:
* Task Card Challenge: Challenge students to complete all the task cards and track their progress!
* Solve Check and Roll: Make task cards into a game. First, students solve the problem on a task card then, they get to roll the dice to move around a game board if they get the answer correct. Simple and engaging fun!
* Partners Check: Students work collaboratively and get immediate feedback when working on task cards. Students alternate between solving the problem and checking/coaching a partner’s work. It is engaging and the students get immediate feedback.
* Scoot: Get your students up and moving as they “Scoot” through the room to solve problems.
* Flip Flop Four in a Row: Students solve problems on task cards to “collect” flip flops, with the goal of collecting 4 in a row.
* Game Show: A whole class game show template that is great for a super fun whole class review.
If you need other fun end of the year activities check out the end of the year units below.
Camp End of the Year - A Week of Learning Fun
Surfing Into Summer - A Week of Learning Fun
We Rocked This Year - End of the Year Unit
This Was A Super Year - Superhero Themed End of the Year Unit
Cruising Into Summer - End of the Year Unit
For more end of the year math check out the items below!
4th Grade Math Skills Scoot Mega Bundle
4th Grade Common Core Math Review Game Mega Bundle All Domains and Standards
Fun Friday Math Games