END OF THE YEAR MATH SCRAMBLE (A THINKING ACTIVITY)
* WE ALL NEED EXTRA ACTIVITIES FOR THE END OF THE YEAR!
* DURING BOOK COLLECTING, EARLY FINISHERS, WHATEVER! YOU KNOW BEST.
* THIS ACTIVITY IS NOT JUST A FILLER – IT REQUIRES THINKING!
* 26 SCRAMBLED-UP MATH WORDS! (PLUS ANSWERS)
* Each of the 26 words has something to do with MATH, but they are all SCRAMBLED UP! Your students must UNSCRAMBLE the words and spell them correctly!
* THESE SCRAMBLED UP WORDS WILL MAKE THEM THINK!
* NOTE: IF the words are too hard for your grade level, give them the first letter of each word to help them along!
* Decorated with related MATH pictures! Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
* GREAT ACTIVITY WITH THINKING INVOLVED!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.