PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
75.19 MB | 85 pages
Keep your students active and engaged with this pack of 5th grade end of the year math review Scoot games. This collection of 7 Scoot games are perfect to review 5th grade Common Core math. Scoot is a fast paced, whole class game that is lots of fun to play (check out the preview for directions). Scoot games are the perfect way to engage your students and review key 5th grade math skills.
These games also work well as centers, whole class activities, or for students who finish work quickly.
The Scoot games included in this pack are:
* Multiplication Scoot (5.NBT.B.5)
* Division Scoot (5.NBT.B.6)
* Order of Operations Scoot (5.OA.A.1)
* Decimal Scoot (5.NBT.B.7)
* Coordinate Grid Scoot (5.G.A.1 and 5.G.A.2)
* Volume (5.MD.C.5, 5.MD.C.6, and 5.MD.C.7)
* Fraction Scoot (5.NF.A.1, 5.NF.B.4, 5.NF.B.7)
As a BONUS the pack also includes:
* Scoot Recording Sheets
* An answer key for each game
* Extra cards for larger classes (there are 28 cards for each Scoot game)
* A game show template
* A partner game called “Flip Flop Four in a Row”