Keep your students active and engaged with this pack of 5th grade end of the year math review Scoot games. This collection of 7 Scoot games are perfect to review 5th grade Common Core math. Scoot is a fast paced, whole class game that is lots of fun to play (check out the preview for directions). Scoot games are the perfect way to engage your students and review key 5th grade math skills.
These games also work well as centers, whole class activities, or for students who finish work quickly.
The Scoot games included in this pack are:
* Multiplication Scoot (5.NBT.B.5)
* Division Scoot (5.NBT.B.6)
* Order of Operations Scoot (5.OA.A.1)
* Decimal Scoot (5.NBT.B.7)
* Coordinate Grid Scoot (5.G.A.1 and 5.G.A.2)
* Volume (5.MD.C.5, 5.MD.C.6, and 5.MD.C.7)
* Fraction Scoot (5.NF.A.1, 5.NF.B.4, 5.NF.B.7)
As a BONUS the pack also includes:
* Scoot Recording Sheets
* An answer key for each game
* Extra cards for larger classes (there are 28 cards for each Scoot game)
* A game show template
* A partner game called “Flip Flop Four in a Row”
If you need other fun end of the year activities check out the end of the year units below.
Camp End of the Year - A Week of Learning Fun
Surfing Into Summer - A Week of Learning Fun
We Rocked This Year - End of the Year Unit
This Was A Super Year - Superhero Themed End of the Year Unit
Cruising Into Summer - End of the Year Unit
For more end of the year math check out the items below!
End of the Year Math Games and Centers: 5th Grade
End of the Year Math Games and Centers: 5th Grade Print and Play, No Prep
5th Grade Common Core ELA Word Wall and More
Math Exit Slips: 5th Grade Common Core All Standards Mega Bundle
5th Grade Common Core Math Word Wall and More
5th Grade Common Core Math Test Prep All Standards Mega Bundle
5th Grade Math Skills Scoot
5th Grade Math Task Cards: Common Core Mega Bundle
5th Grade Common Core Math Review Game Mega Bundle All Domains and Standards
5th Grade Common Core Math Assessments All Standards Bundle