Also included in
- Meme Activity BUNDLE! Presentations, Activities, EditableAll EXCEPT the advice memes are included in the following mega bundle: ALL of my BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCES GROWING BUNDLE.This bundle includes the following four separate products:Meme Activity for Icebreaker or Anytime in Literature, History,$10.50$15.00Save $4.50
End of the Year Memes: Advice to Future Classes - includes an editable Google Slides presentation that can be shared with students for distance learning or paperless activities.
Students will create "advice" memes to your future students/classes as an end-of-the-year fun activity.
The memes serve several purposes:
1. It's a fun end-of-the-year activity for your current students.
2. You will have ready-made visual aids for your classes when it's back-to-school time.
3. Your students will give you feedback on your teaching style and class procedures without being prompted for it. The data you collect can help you evaluate your lessons and style and see if you need to make adjustments for next year.
4. Students will feel like their opinions matter.
This is aligned to the Common Core State Standards for writing and language.
The resource includes student handouts for brainstorming and reflection as well as a link to EDITABLE meme templates.
You may like these meme-related activities, as well:
Created and copyrighted by Tracee Orman
All images used in this product are either public domain and/or I have received or purchased permissions for commercial use.