This end of the year memory book is the perfect reflective activity for students to remember their school year. It includes various versions of the cover. This memory book is non grade specific.
PLEASE SEE PREVIEW FOR ENTIRE OVERVIEW OF THIS MEMORY BOOK. Note: Memory book is only in black/white.
It includes the following content pages:
- Table of Contents
- Three different cover options (girl/ boy/ boys and girls)
- About Me: “My name is/ I am __ years old/ I live with...”
- About Me: “First day of school/ Last day of school”
- About Me: Picture day photo/writing prompt “I wore...”
- About Me: ”Words that describe me” writing adjectives
- About Me: ”When I grow up” writing prompt
- Feelings: How I felt on the first day of school and now
- I Like: (Drawing and writing prompts) My favorite book/ My favorite food/ My favorite sport/ My favorite animal/ My favorite activity/ My favorite toy/ My favorite color/ My favorite number.
- This Year: I learned a lot (writing prompts:
During math I learned/ In science I learned, My favorite story I wrote about/ My favorite book we read in class was...)
- Favorite Memories: (drawing and writing prompts)
The funniest thing this year was.../ The best field trip / During the holidays our class.../ My favorite part of recess / In school I liked learning about.../ The best party at school was.../ A favorite lesson by my teacher was...
- My Teacher: Teacher’s name/ I like my teacher because...(area to draw picture)
- My Classroom: “Five things I like about my classroom...”
- Class Pet: Our class pet is called ___. (drawing section) I like our class pet because.... (writing prompt).
- Lunch Time: My favorite food to eat at lunch/ My favorite food to eat for snack/ At lunch I sit with...
- Roll Call: Find a classmate who matches the description and have them sign their name in the box.
- My Friends: These are my friends (draw picture) I like my friends because... (writing prompt)
- I will miss: ‘What I will miss most about _______.” Includes page with writing prompt and drawing for grades - Pre K, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade and Fifth Grade.
- Good Times: ‘What I liked best about my school year...”
- My Goals: ‘My goals for the next school year.”
- Summer plans: “This summer I will...”
-Photos: Students paste photos and write names of their classmates. (make multiple copies if needed)
- Photos: Students paste photos of their class and teacher. (one page female teacher and one page male teacher)
- Photos: Students paste memorable photos (Teachers make multiple copies if needed)
-Autographs: Students collect signatures from their classmates. (make multiple copies if needed)
********* CLICK ON THE GREEN STAR AT THE TOP BY MY LOGO TO GET UPDATES ON NEW PRODUCTS ************
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK!
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more related products.
Tags: Memory Book, End of the Year Memory Book, End of the Year, End of the Year activities, End of the Year writing, Memory Book writing, Summer writing, writing prompts. Memory Book activities, Seasonal activity, Seasonal writing prompts, May writing, June writing, tools for common core.