End of year Memory Book also included in my Yearlong Scrapbook
Want a unique way to remember this year?
This end-of-year memory book has just been updated to include SO MANY new pages PLUS some unique features, like adding an audio message and building a teacher!
**NEW** Now includes DIGITAL!
I have just added a digital landscape version in color and B&W for use with GOOGLE and SEESAW!* Assign virtually or print and use the B&W landscape or portrait-sized versions!
Part of a year-long memory scrapbook. Click here for a look!
- Links to DIGITAL Google Slides and Seesaw versions*
- Video Tutorial for Adding a Personalized Audio Message!
- 2 Cover options for pre-k through 3rd grade
- 2 Printable Options (portrait and landscape)
PAGES INCLUDED *Note: Since Seesaw only allows 20 slides per activity, the Seesaw version is condensed and does not include all the pages listed below.
- Covers for pre-K through 3rd grade
- All About my School
- All About my Teacher
- Build my Teacher! Students cut and paste to build their teacher and draw their classroom
- Award for my Teacher
- All About ME
- Build myself! Students cut and paste to create their avatar
- My Classmates
- My Friend and I Venn Diagram
- My Favorites collage
- My School Favorites
- My Favorite Book
- My Favorite Lunch
- All About Remote Learning
- This Year I Learned/Scoops of Knowledge
- What I’ll Miss Most
- My Favorite Memory/ Memories
- "I Will Always Remember..."
- "I was a Star When.."
- "Now, I’m better at…"
- Whos’ Who
- My Summer Plans and Goals
- My Favorite Summer Activities
- The coolest thing about (grade)….
- Best Advice
- ***A Special Message from your Teacher (write, type, or add a QR code for a personalized audio message!)***
- Blank Stationery for 2-sided copies
Email me at email@example.com
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda's Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda's Tots
Follow me on Social Media