This fun End of Year Memory Book is filled with 12 great activities that your students will love doing as they think back over all the amazing times they have had over their school year. You can pick and choose which ones you want to use. The set also includes 2 different covers to use as a memory book with Color versions as well as Black and White versions that students could color themselves. The covers also come with a man teacher or a woman teacher depending on who you are as the teacher. A fun additional coloring page is included as well with male and female teacher versions.
This set now includes an adapted full color version for Google slides which is great for use with distance learning in your Google Classroom.
1. - students use the teachers last name to create an acronym with words or phrases about their teacher.
2. - they write their own name and then find a classmate to write positive and encouraging things about them using their name.
3. - writing and illustration activity
4. - they find 4 different classmates who will write down a favorite memory about them from the year.
5. - writing activity
6. - You switched places with the teacher and now you write a short story about the day you were teacher for a day.
7. - students will write the name of their school then use those letters to create as many 2, 3, 4, and 5 or more letter words.
8. - writing activity
9. - students will try to find as many different classmates who match a description on the page and get their signature as possible.
10. - students will create math problems to solve For Example: My Age 14 + 2 - 6 = 10 (you would be 10 years old.)
11. - writing and illustration activity
12. - writing/list activity