This end of the year memory book for 2nd graders is intended to provide your students with a special keepsake of memories from this year. It is a great activity to do during the last week or two of school and can be used during transitions, at centers, or simply as part of the school day. A suggested order is listed below, but you can switch pages around and omit/include pages as you’d like.
Here is a list of each of the pages included in this packet. Teacher notes are also included.
1. This is Me in 2nd Grade
2. My Family
3. My Pet/Dream Pet
4. School, Teacher, and Principal
5. My Favorite Part of Our Classroom
6. Some of My Favorite Things
7. The Real Me
8. Favorite Things We’ve Learned this Year (Science, Social Studies, Math)
9. Favorite Books
10. A Few of My Favorite Friends
12. and 13. The ABC’s of 2nd Grade
14. Recess Time
15. And the Award Goes to…
16. Top 5 Things About Being a 2nd Grader
17. Dear Future 2nd Grader
18. Memories of 2nd Grade
19. I think 2nd Grade Was…
20. My Summer Plans
21. My Dream Summer
22. New Book Ideas for the Summer
23. Acrostic Poem
24. Find Someone Who Plans to:
My End of the Year Memory Books also comes in these grades:
If you’re looking for more End of the Year Resources, you might want to take a look at these:
End of the Year Animal Award Certificates for Pre-K to 3rd Grade: Editable
End of the Year Awards: Editable
End of the Year Award Certificates: Editable
Time Capsule: Don’t Open Until High School Graduation Project
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Have a wonderful end of the year!
The Teacher Next Door