This memory book is intended to provide your students with a special keepsake of memories from this year. It is a great activity to do during the last week or two of school and can be used during transitions, at centers, or simply as part of the school day. I know your kids will really enjoy creating their own memory book!
Here is a list of the pages included in this packet.
1. This is Me in 5th Grade
2. School, Teacher, and Principal
3. Map of the Classroom
4. Some of My Favorite Things
5. Little Known Facts About Me
6. Favorite Topics We’ve Studied this Year (Science, Social Studies, Math)
7. Favorite Books
8. A Few of My Favorite Friends
9. School Lunches
10. and 11. The ABC’s of 5th Grade
12. Recess Time
13. Classmate Awards
14. Top 5 Things About Being a 5th Grader
15. Dear Future 5th Grader
16. Memories of 5th Grade
17. Overall, 5th Grade Was… How I Feel About the School Year Ending
18. My Summer Plans
19. My Dream Summer
20. New Book Ideas for the Summer (Classmate Activity)
21. Acrostic Poem
22. My Predictions
23. Find Someone Who Plans to: (Gather Autographs of Summer Plans)
Looking for other grade levels?
If you’re looking for an entire week's worth of fun, thematic activities, you might want to take a look at these:
Beach Club End of the Year Unit
Art Adventure End of the Year Unit
Summer Safari End of the Year Unit
More end of the year resources:
End of the Year Literacy Set
End of the Year Award Certificates: Editable
End of the Year Awards: Editable
Time Capsule Don’t Open Until High School Graduation Project
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Have a wonderful end of the year!
The Teacher Next Door