Students will enjoy writing in their owl-themed memory book of the memories they’ve spent in your classroom! The book is not grade level specific or year specific so you can use it year after year or if you change grade levels. This is an engaging end of year writing project that promises to become a treasured keepsake!
The owl themed memory book is in full page, tall (portrait) format. Each student book has a colorful cover plus 16 different topic pages inside of reflections on the special events of the year. Many of the pages have different options of PDF to choose from (different line spacing, etc). There are 39 pages of choices and the same 39 pages in color PDF.
There is an MS Word template included if you want to add additional pages. Just type your text and add your own images!
Pages Included with Graphics in PDF Format:
Memory Book Covers – 3 Choices of Titles
- Acrostic Poem – with 7 choices of forms
- At First I Was . . . But Now I Am . . .
- Autographs of Friends
- Class List – two page formats (space for 24 names and 36 student names)
- My Favorite Field Trip
- The Funniest Thing That Happened
- Great Memories of the Year
- Looking Forward to Next Year
- My Favorite Things This Year
- My Picture
- My School - 2 options
- My Teacher / My Teachers – 4 page choices (in singular & plural form)
- Phone Numbers and Email of Friends
- Do You Remember When?
- What I Am Most Proud Of
- What I Learned This Year
Enjoy recording memories of your year together!
- An uncompress program to access the files
- Adobe Reader to open and print the PDFs
MEMORY BOOKS FOR OTHER GRADES:
HALF PAGE Format Memory Books (5.5" x 8.5" size):
FULL PAGE Format Memory Books (8.5" x 11" size):