End of the Year : Outside the Box Cube Project
What educators are saying
This activity has your students reflect on the current school year, think about the coming year, AND, if the six mini-assignments weren't engaging enough, students will fill out and drop a compliment into each student's completed cube.
- School Year Favorites
- Self Portrait
- Best School Year Memory
- AND MORE!
With six mini-projects to complete, this is sure to be a thought-provoking experience for students.
- Teacher Directions
- Assembly Instructions
- Student Instructions
- 6-Circle Blackline Masters
- Compliment Strip Blackline Masters
- Tips and Hints for Display and Use
Check out the FREE PREVIEW to SEE what is included in the project kit.
Visit my blog to SEE this in action with my students. Click HERE!
Rachel S. said:
"Love this! The kids had heaps of fun making it!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lisa A. said:
"This is a great project at the end of the year. The kids enjoy it. They walk around with the comment sentences and slide them in, then we hang them from the ceiling until the last day of school. They just can’t wait to get them down and read each other’s comments. They look really cool hanging in the classroom and receive many 'ooohs and awwwwws.'" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sarah H. said:
"My kids really enjoyed working on this at the end of the year. It even kept them engaged, which is next to impossible when school is almost out!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!
John, Created by MrHughes
- End of the Year: Outside the Box Cube Project
- Student Math Reflection: Outside the Box Project
- Exploring Geographical Regions: Outside the Box Project
- Text Analysis: Outside the Box Project
- Back to School: Outside the Box 3D Cube Project
- Christmas Outside the Box Project | Christmas Geometry | Christmas Cube
- Book Report: Outside the Box Project
- Book Report
- Back-to-School (Collaborative)
- Christmas Ornament (Mini-Dodecahedron Project)
- 100th Day of School
- Valentine's Day (Card Exchange Mini-Dodecahedron Project)
- Links to The Past
- End of the Year
- Journey Through the Solar System
- Traditions Around the World (Collaborative)
- Math Facts Mastery (Full mastery program with assessments, tracking sheets, and more)
- New Year's
© Created by MrHughes. Use for a single classroom and/or teacher. Additional copies must be purchased if you plan to share them with other teachers. No part of this resource may be posted on a blog (personal or commercial), webpage/site, server, or other location that is accessible by multiple people. Violations of this notice are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).