End of the Year Activities: Photo Props. These photo props make for a great end of the year activity! They will help you celebrate the last day of school with your students. Fun!
1. Print on card stock
2. If using the plain templates, decorate
3. Laminate if desired
4. Tape or hot glue gun a dowel (or wooden skewer) to the back of the hats, mustache, and beard
5. Create a colorful background
6. Have your students take turns holding the Last Day of School sign and the prop of their choice
7. Take pictures and have fun!
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
Here are some spring and plant-related products:
• Seed Math: the Bean Field
• Seed Math: the Corn Field
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE
End of Year| Photo Prop |Year End |