End of the Year Popcorn Theme Day Activities Google Slides
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you trying to find a way to keep your students engaged and learning at the end of the year? I am so excited to use these digital Google Slide versions of my themed days with my students. I will send them on Google Meets and Google Classroom. With the end of the year excitement, these themed daysPrice $30.40Original Price $48.00Save $17.60
- This MEGA bundle is a combination of my paper pencil and my Digital Google Slides End of the year activities. I look forward to this every year and so do my students. We have a blast and review all the skills we have worked on all year long. Your students can complete beach day, popcorn day, circusPrice $56.00Original Price $96.00Save $40.00
- Enjoy the last week of school with this fun end of the year themed day. Enjoy eating popcorn, complete loads of activities and watching a movie with your students. Children will learn all about popcorn and complete popcorn related activities. There are math, writing, literature, experiments and morePrice $10.00Original Price $16.00Save $6.00
Are you trying to find a way to keep your student's engaged and learning? Themed days may be just for you. I am so excited to use this digital version of popcorn and movie day. With the end of the year excitement, this themed day will be a perfect activity to review all they have learned and still keep your students engaged. There are writing activities, math, and phonics activities. I will be sending these through Google Classroom. Students will work on reviewing concepts from the first grade common core state standards. I have also included a paper/pencil copy but it is in color and will not be in black and white.
The Popcorn Book by De Paala
- Anticipation Guide
Today is Popcorn Day Sign
Popcorn Experiment 2 pages
How is Popcorn Made (5 page book with real pictures)
- Fact and Details
Digital Writing Extensions
- Make a List (Popcorn Flavors)
- Opinion Prewriting & Writing (Watching a Movie…)
- We are ”Pop” stars class list
- How to Prewriting & Writing (How to make popcorn)
- Narrative Prewriting & Writing (Popcorn Experiment)
- Popcorn Senses
Sorts/Word Work Extensions
- Popcorn and Movie Vocabulary
- Popcorn Survey
- Asking vs. Telling
- Fact or Opinion
- ABC Order
- Word Search
- Nouns, Adjectives, or Verbs
- Real or Nonsense Words “op” words
- Subtraction from 20
- Place Value Popcorn
- Addition to 20
- Poppin’ Number Words
This Year Was Poppin’
You may also like...
What is so great about this product!
★ It is NO PREP
★ It is PAPERLESS
★ On Google, their work SAVES AUTOMATICALLY
★ Technology = ENGAGING
★ Can practice ANYWHERE
★ Students are working independently on their individual file
★ You can DIFFERENTIATE by sending different assignments to individual students.
★ You are working on MATH STANDARDS
★ TECHNOLOGY STANDARDS
★ Students LOVE it!
**IMPORTANT NOTES**This resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Check out ALL of my GOOGLE RESOURCES HERE!