Also included in
- Keep your end of the year activities academic with our End of the School Year Activity Bundle. Explore hamburger history then create our end of the year craft: How our year stacked up. This set even contains everything you need for an adorable end of the year bulletin board! This is also a fun way t$7.20$8.00Save $0.80
Your students will love the end of the school year project that allows them to reflect on many of the aspects of the year as well as look forward to what’s to come next year! This hamburger themed end of the school year project makes a fun end of the school year activity. This Homeschool Holiday original craft comes in both color and color your own files. There is also a version in PowerPoint included so you can edit the reflection prompts to fit the personality of YOUR class! Your search for end of the school year ideas is over!
This is also a fun way to celebrate Hamburger day - May 28th
In this resource you get:
- An 8.5 X 11 Printable Hamburger Poster
- Print and cut bulletin board title” How Our Year Stacked Up” in color, or black and white to use as a template
- Color student files with reflection prompts pre printed
- Color student files with NO prompts
- Color your own student files with reflection prompts pre printed
- Color your own student files with NO prompts
- A PowerPoint file with both Color and Color your own files that include EDITABLE text boxes so end of the year reflection prompts can be customized.
- Tips for use
- JUMBO color files for use with bulletin boards. (Not pictured in preview)
The end of the school year can be a busy time. If you are looking for engaging ways to keep the learning alive you may consider celebrating other June Holidays with your class:
Benjamin Franklin: About Electricity
Celebrate the End of the year with 2 Great Oreo Cookie Activities:
Need a unique class gift? How about the or
Celebrating Hamburger Day? Bundle this with our History of the Hamburger Timeline activity!
Learn More about Hamburger Day when you visit the Homeschool Holiday Blog:
A NOTE ABOUT STANDARDS:
Homeschool Holiday resources are designed by a credentialed teacher and packed with learning opportunities - after all, our major guiding principle is “everything is learning”. We reference the major academic terms and overarching concepts addressed rather than specific standards. You are the expert in your field and know what standards you need to meet, and how best to accomplish that for your learners. Our goal is to save you time by giving you resources you can use to give your learners a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TPT TO GET NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW PRODUCTS AS WELL AS MY MONTHLY NOTE TO FOLLOWERS! Just click on the Green Star
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET SOCIAL:
Homeschool Holiday recognizes the deep love you have for those in your home and classroom, yourself included. Our products are designed to foster that love and your commitment to a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
With Homeschool Holiday - there is always something to Celebrate!
- Christy, AKA Mrs. Crabtree, and the Homeschool Holiday Team