My School Year is a collection of NO PREP end of the year activities that provide an engaging way for students to reflect upon their year.
I have designed this unit to be used as individual worksheets or as a booklet.
The pages include the following:
1. Student title page
2. Information (name, year, grade) and picture of school
3. Worksheet containing four questions:
• Favourite subject
• Favourite part of the day
• What would you change about the year?
• What have you learned that you are proud of?
4. Top three favourite memories with pictures
5. Letter to yourself
6. Map of the classroom
7. How did you get to school?
8. Map of the school yard
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.