Also included in
- This set of 6 Doodle and Do resources is packed with fun, engaging, and of course, educational lessons that will have your students begging for more! The “Essentials Bundle” is filled with 6 resources that you can use all year long. There are resources for the beginning of the year, end of the year$19.99$23.76Save $3.77
This end of the year activity is all about reflection and fun! Students will be creating a doodle suitcase filled with memories and lessons from their school year. First, they’ll complete a guided reflection. They’ll write about highlights, challenges, favorite moments, and lessons they learned during the year. In addition, students will reflect on their own growth and look toward the future. Then, they’ll compile their end of the year reflection into a super fun doodle suitcase! Students will also design customized luggage stickers for the front of their doodle suitcase to highlight special moments during the year. Finally, they’ll add fun elements to their doodle memory suitcase like a luggage strap, handles, and a luggage tag. The end result is a meaningful and fun end of the school year reflection!
Check out this video to learn more about this end of the year activity:
This Doodle and Do resource includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans (3 pages)
- Step-by-step assembly directions (with photos)
- Doodle Suitcase (outside)
- Doodle Suitcase (inside)
- Guided End of the Year Reflection (2 pages)
- Detailed student directions
- Suitcase elements (handles, luggage tag, luggage strap)
- Sample photos of a completed end of the year doodle suitcase
More end of the year activities and units…
- Persuasive Writing Unit - - End of Year Writing Unit where students write persuasive advertisements for roller coasters
- Summer Reading Project - Students read any book and create a two-page newspaper
- Listening Comprehension Unit - Based on a nonfiction passage about Malala Yousafzai
- End of Year Gifts - Fun and cost-free gifts for students
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction