It’s the end of the year, so suit up, grab your fake microphone and get ready to host Psycho Jeopardy to prepare for finals!!
This easy to use review Powerpoint game plays just like the TV game show. This game is fun and interactive for the whole class. It includes sound effects and music to enhance play time.
Save money! This Bundle
includes four Psycho Jeopardy Games covering 8 units of Psychology. Over 240 Review Questions!
Psycho Jeopardy - Disorders & Therapy
Psycho Jeopardy - Memory and Intelligence
Psycho Jeopardy - Social Psychology - Social Cognition, Social Influence
Psycho Jeopardy - Personality, Stress and Health
Each Psycho Jeopardy game contains 30 review questions from one unit, and 30 more from a second unit. If you do not like a question or just want to add your own, you can. This is completely editable. Easy to follow directions are included.
- Psychological Disorders (30 questions)
- Methods of Therapy (30 questions)
- Methods of Therapy (1 Question)
- Personality (30 questions)
- Stress and Health (30 questions)
- Stress and Health (1 Question)
- Social Cognition (30 questions)
- Social Influence (30 questions)
- Social Influence (1 Question)
- Memory (30 questions)
- Intelligence (30 questions)
- Intelligence (1 Question)
Review Units Covered:
Stress and Health Unit
Psychological Disorders Unit
Methods of Therapy Unit
Social Cognition Unit
Social Influence Unit
Always more fun to come.
Be the first to be know about new stuff. Click "Follow Me" on this page. Also, find me on Pinterest at Burt Brocks's Teaching Psychology on Pinterest
or Burt's TpT Psychology Store.
File under: Psychology Review
Psychology Review Game
Intro to Psych