Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5$29.00$46.50Save $17.50
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital reading$55.00$104.50Save $49.50
- Save over 40% with this bundle that includes an end of the year slideshow, digital autograph pages and party, digital memory book in Google Slides, editable digital and printable end of the year awards, and volunteer appreciation slideshow.Celebrate the end of the year with your students and familie$16.00$28.00Save $12.00
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share their poetry, sign autographs, New Year$31.00$62.00Save $31.00
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$145.00$287.50Save $142.50
Celebrate with an end of the year slideshow in Google Slides even though students or families might not be able to celebrate in the classroom. Each student customizes a slide to showcase what they're most proud of and their favorite memories from the year. The teacher can customize the cover of the slideshow and add class photos from the year as well.
- Project the slideshow in your classroom at your end of the year celebration
- Project the slideshow through a Google Meet/Zoom for parents if they're not allowed at school
- Have the slideshow running continuously in your classroom during Open House
- Print the slides and make a hard-copy memory book for each student if you choose
- Use it a again next year during your end of the year celebrations with families in-person!
All categories on the students slides are editable and this activity is easy to assign in Google Classroom™.
(End of the Year/Open House Slideshow, End of the Year Awards, Digital Autograph Party, Volunteer Appreciation Slideshow, End of the Year Memory Book)
★ Photo (using the built-in camera or picture saved on the computer)
★ What they're most proud of
★ Favorite memory
★ Favorite book
★ Favorite subject
OR CUSTOMIZE THE CATEGORIES HOW YOU'D LIKE (Favorite field trip, favorite project, most important thing I learned, etc.)
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides™ and also those already Google Slides™ savvy. Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type and shapes are locked down. This activity can also be used in PowerPoint.
No problem! You can also give your students their own copy of the presentation and manually put the slides together into one slideshow.
• Link to the Google Slides™ presentation (can be converted to PowerPoint)
• Template for 36 student slides, a cover, and class photos page (you can duplicate or delete slides)
• Step-by-step instructions for accessing, editing, sharing, and printing slides
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
More End of the Year Activities
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)