End of the Year Student & Teacher Feedback Survey for Google Drive Classroom
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
Google Drive Version of the Student & Teacher Survey for End of Unit or End of Year
One of the best ways to know what our students learned from us throughout the school year is to ask them! End of year testing only gives us one narrow picture of student success, but a comprehensive survey can open our eyes to how we really did (or didn't) make an impact in our students' lives.
Did your students learn enough?
Did they enjoy learning in your class?
What activities did they most enjoy?
Are you looking for an effective tool to use in planning your next year?
This Student End of Year Exit Survey provides teachers with the feedback they need at the end of the year to better their classes and better themselves in the coming school year.
Students can be digitally provided the three-page survey on the final days of school and are encouraged to share all of their ideas and suggestions, including advice for future students.
This is a Google Classroom-ready resource and you will be able to immediately copy to your own drive to share with your students. If you would prefer a printable PDF Version, click this link.
See my other Classroom Management and Social Studies Organizational Products!
• Student End of Year or BTS Growth Mindset Focus Guide & Life Map Planning Sheet
• 80+ Page Back to School Classroom Organization & Management Bundle
• Student Behavior Contract (English & Spanish Versions)
• Student Study Survey (English & Spanish Versions)
• End of Year Student Survey Evaluation Tool (PDF Version)
• A Lesson Plan for Teachers: A Guide for New or Student Teachers
• Effective Discussion Classroom Poster Set
• Social Studies Classroom Poster Set
See my TpT Store for other classroom resources, new teacher materials, Social Studies and ELA activities, and so much more!