PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
42.08 MB | 85 pages
End of the Year Unit: Cruising Into Summer - Send your students off with a smile! This week long, end of the year cruise theme unit is a terrific way to end your year right!
This unit is a complete week of "cruise themed" end of the year activities. The key features of the unit are-
* The unit has daily activities in each subject area (reading, writing, math, social studies, and science)
* All activities are academic and fun (your students will be learning to the very end)
* All worksheets and rubrics are included
* Each activity has teacher directions
* Activities require few materials; any needed materials are simple, inexpensive, and available at most grocery stores and pharmacies
* Parent letters and schedule templates are included
This unit will save you hours of planning and maximize your end of the year academic fun! Your students will have a blast with the activities. Some of the super activities are listed below-
* Cruising Into Our Last Port Readers Theater
* Dear Future Student
* Cruise Problem Solving
* Salt Water Science
* Design a T-Shirt
* Great Lounge Reads - Book Recommendations
* Funky Tales
* Sink or Swim Math Game
* Boat School - What Makes a Boat Float?
* Island Port Mapping
* Book Commercial
* Letter to My Teacher Next Year
* Cruise Symmetry Sort
* Ocean in A Bottle Science
* Read and Make a Map of an Island Port
* Book Commercial Presentations
* Memory Book
* Math and Science Bubble Day
* Reflection and Goal Setting
* Post Card Summaries
* Memory Book
* Race Across the Sea Math Game
* Quicksand Science
* High 5 for a Great School Year!
This week of easy to follow, academic, and fun lesson plans will send your students off with a smile!