Wrap up your school year with eight fun, user-friendly end of the year activities. I've included instructions for modifying assignments for grades K-3 ... From Kindergarten graduation fun, to 5-paragraph essays, your students will enjoy reflecting and learning until the very end of the year. This writing packet features:
1. "Memories" cover art for grades K-3 in full-color and black and white.
2. "Sweet Cinquains and Other Poems" ice-cream cone writing activity: Children write one line of an end of the year poem on each scoop of ice cream. I've included instructions, templates, and ideas for modifying to meet your children's needs.
3. "My Favorite Books" Activity and Shape Book: Children choose which face and hair best match theirs, add a book, add hands, and then add pages to make a shape book.
4. "Celebration Hat--Glyph, Shape Book, and Wearable Hat:" Children answer questions about school preferences and color the hat based on answers in the glyph section of this activity. Add writing to additional hats to make a shape book, and/or choose to create party hats from 2 different templates.
5. "Sun-sational Summer Plans" Shape Book: Choose from blank pages, lined pages, or prompt pages to meet your students' needs. I've also included instructions for writing longer essays.
6. "Keys to Success" Shape Book: Children write a "key" to success in your classroom on each page of this book.
7. First Place Ribbon "School Favorites" Shape Book: Children write their favorite things about school, as well as favorite songs, movies, etc., in this project. I've included blank, lined, and prompt pages as well as ideas for expanding the assignment.
8. "Friend-Ship" Autograph/Shape Book: Children sign one part of the ship each. I've included several different templates so that children can choose to simply sign their names or write longer notes. I've also included a suggestion for ensuring that all students sign all books.
9. "Graduation Cap" Shape Book and Wearable Hat: Children write about what they've learned, their goals for next year, their goals after high school graduation, and their goals after college graduation. I've included prompt pages, blank pages, and lined pages as well as ideas for making wearable hats and expanding the assignment to meet all students' needs.
10. Simple Memory Book Pages: Attach these basic memory book pages to covers at the beginning of the packet if you are ever running short on time.
I REALLY value your feedback. This product has been modified based on a customer's suggestion that some of the former shape books were hard to cut out. If you like this end of the year activities packet, I would greatly appreciate your positive feedback on TPT. If you are not satisfied for ANY reason, please e-mail me directly at email@example.com. All of my products are guaranteed. I will make changes and/or refund your money if these materials do not work for you.
THANKS for trying my products, and enjoy these end of the year writing actvities & craftivities with your children!
"Miss Jenny and Edutunes"