Here's a cute way for students to tell incoming students what to expect in their new class. We did letters to the new students for several years, and it was truly a huge hit. Not only did my new students LOVE the stories, it gave me a bulletin board for the beginning of the school year. The parents of my new students actually loved it as well. It was a nice way for kids to tell other kids it's going to be OK!
This product includes:
★ 18 different kid toppers for your students to pick from
★ A cover for kindergarten, first grade, or second grade
★ 1 page for students to write about things that happen during the day
★ 1 page for them to tell about their new teacher
★ 1 page telling them what not to worry about
★ 1 page with 3 different tips for success
I also have a flip book for students to complete that is a cute way for students to reminisce about their school year. Not only do the kiddos enjoy it, but it looks GREAT on a bulletin board!!
Looking for other writing activities?
- Fairy Tale Flipbook Little Red Riding Hood
- Fairy Tale Flipbook Goldilocks
- Fairy Tale Flipbook The Three Little Pigs
- Open House Writing Activity
- Career Day Activity Craftivity
- Community Helpers Craftivity
- Thanksgiving Craftivity
- Christmas Elf Writing Activity
- Halloween Craftivity
- All About My School Year Flipbook
- End of School Year Flipbook
- My Book About Animals
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are under $1.50). It pays to follow me!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my little store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️