End of the Year or Summer STEM Activities and Challenges BUNDLE | May June July
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Have ENGAGING and EASY PREP STEM activities ready with this BUNDLE of FOUR BUNDLES or 12 Holiday STEM challenges for LESS THAN $2.50 each resource! These Seasonal STEM Activities are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but also problem solPrice $29.95Original Price $36.00Save $6.05
- Are you looking for engaging Elementary STEM Challenges? SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY with my Elementary STEM Challenges BUNDLE! Get 54 STEM challenges for almost 50% off! These STEM projects are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but alsPrice $89.00Original Price $159.50Save $70.50
Summer is almost here and it's also the end of the year! Your teacher life just got a little busier with end of the year and summer activities you need to plan. Use End of Year and Summer STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun end of year or summer activities they will love. This ready to go End of the Year or Summer STEM Activities and Challenges BUNDLE is just what you need to keep your 2nd through 5th grade students engaged and excited for learning during the months of May, June, and July.
Challenge your students with exciting Summer STEM challenges to design and build a Flotation Device, a Water Slide, and a Fishing Rod using the suggested materials or choose your own supplies. Because these End of the Year STEM Activities and Challenges come in a print and digital version, you can choose to print out the pages to give to students or, have them use their electronic devices and save yourself a little ink.
Whether you choose to use this End of the Year and Summer STEM Activities BUNDLE during the end of the year or as a group activity as part of your Summer School or Summer Camp activities for your second through 5th grade students, they are sure to have a super fun time completing these fun May, June, and July STEM challenges. Please see the PREVIEW to have a better idea of what's inside this resource.
This is a bundle of three of my End of the Year and Summer STEM challenges or May, June, and July STEM Projects:
These End of Year STEM Activities are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students designing and building during this time of year.
Please click on the links above to see which resources are included in this bundle and have a better view of ALL the included pages in this resource. You can also take a look at the PREVIEW and video on YouTube to see samples of finished structures. Colored and blackline versions of sheets, as well as pages with alternate spellings, are included in this amazing bundle.
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ My students absolutely LOVED this resource! I look forward to using this year after year!
⭐My students loved this STEM activity - I will definitely use this for years to come!
⭐Loved using this resource and will re-use again for years to come!
More Fun and Engaging STEM Activities:
- Back to School STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Holiday STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Elementary STEM Challenges YEARLONG BUNDLE
Thanks for your interest in my End of the Year STEM Challenges and Summer STEM Projects. Thanks for being a blessing!
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now ---> Jewel's School Gems
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: