Bundle: Mini Books and Reading Fluency
GUIDED READING MINI BOOKS!
14 Mini Books
Activities Comprehension Sight Words Printables
1. My Pet Snail comprehension questions 1 activity
12 word cards + 12 cards for your students to print the words (all black ink)
2. My Sister Sally comprehension questions
6 word cards + 6 cards to print the words ( all black ink)
3. My Cat Pat 6 word cards, 1 printable on rhyming words, comprehension questions (all black ink)
4. Cow’s New House comprehension questions. 1 activity (all black ink)
5. A Visit to the Zoo 1 printable with comprehension questions (all black ink)
6. Make your own mini book, My Pet
cut and paste pictures and print words
all clip art in black ink for cut and paste
7. Three Bees color ink 1 printable black ink with comprehension questions
8. Mary’s Friend Jan color ink 1 printable with black ink comprehension questions
9. Recess is Fun color ink with 1 color ink page for a center that includes writing a sentence and matching pictures with sentences
Also an activity to make a book. Sequential Order
10. Myrtle the Turtle color ink 1 black ink printable with comprehension questions and 1 activity
11. Bear’s Birthday Surprise color ink 1 black ink printable that is a color code for Bear’s balloons
and cut and paste the bears with b words in the forest
12. Fun at School color ink
1 black ink printable with comprehension questions +
Alphabet Soup Activity
13. Turtle Learns to Dive color ink with comprehension questions
14. Fish color ink 1 printable with comprehension questions
Farmer’s Consonant Game: Say the name of the picture and the beginning sound
One student will be the farmer to check answers
These books are a fun and engaging read for your students. There is also an additional activity that is written in detail for your students to do with an older class.
1. 25 reading passages with 3-4 comprehension questions
cute clip art from mycutegraphics.com
2. 40 sight word flash cards (extra blanks)
This is the first set of Sight Words, which is Pre-K.
3. Word Builder Letters to cut and paste to practice
spelling sight words (extra blanks)
4. A chart that has stars for your students to color each time
they master a word.
This set of Sight words are also a great review for kindergarten and first grade.
These are an excellent practice of sight words and fluency.
A nice literacy center idea for early finishers.
I also have another product that is a sight word interactive notebook that you might like.
I wish your students much success in all they do. Thank you for visiting.
Have a great week!
Thank you for all you do!