End of the year reflection: End the school year by helping your students reflect on their performance and progress.
These are four exercises that will help students reflect on the following:
1. What they learned throughout the year
2. What they enjoyed the most
3. Their relationship with their classmates
4. What they achieved this year
5. The challenges they faced this year and how they were able to overcome them
6. Their expectations for next year and what they hope to achieve
In addition to these exercises, there are a few steps for two end-of-the-year activities where students thank each other or write something for each other.
Lastly, there is a memory book cover for students to add their photos.