PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
End of year: Middle School Self-Reflection Cube Activity is a great way to finish the school year. When textbooks are be putting away and all the "real" learning has happened, filling those last days of school can be challenging. Students can work on their cubes for entire class periods or in short bursts in between parties, field trips and other end of year activities.
Each student begins with a self-reflection exercise about their year and their future. Students then decorate different sides of a cube to reflect their year and dreams. Display the cubes as a reflection of the diverse class you have. On the last day of school each student takes home their cube, a little gift of their year.
Everything you need to complete this project with your students is included here. Use across subject areas.
This detailed teacher’s guide includes:
Complete teacher’s guide for activity
Self-Reflection handout for students
A complete list of materials
Directions and pattern for cubes
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS: For those who have purchased a product in the End of Year Letter and Art Project series , the self-reflection tool used here is the same.
This product is also part of a $$$ savingMiddle School End of Year Activity Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Don't Miss 50 Vote Giveaways
- For every 50 votes (feedback), I host a giveaway (a chance to win free products!)
- You can learn about giveaways on the blog or by becoming a follower (Only 1 email from me to my followers per month, max!)
- Followers also receive information about sales and weekly deals, but still only 1 email per month.