End of year: Middle School Self-Reflection Bundle (SAVE $$)
comes by popular demand. Save money with this End of Year bundle which includes:
- Letter to my 7th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 6th graders
- Letter to my 8th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 7th graders
- Letter to my 9th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 8th graders
Students reflect on their year, write letters to themselves, and create a reflective art project. With this bundle of three middle school appropriate art activities, you and your students get to choose how they will reflect upon their year. This activity is always a great hit as well as being a lovely way to end the school year. Students come back to me year after year thanking me it. This is the way to end your year.
Everything you need to complete this project with your students is included here. Use across subject areas.
This Bundle includes:
3 Complete teacher’s guide for 2 45-minute lessons
Letter Template and Self-reflection exercise for students
A complete list of materials
Student handouts for 3 self-reflection art projects - pick your favorite or better yet, let your students choose!
For even more end of year activities, these products + three additional end of year activities are available in the Middle School: End of Year Activity Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Earth Day: Climate Change by the Numbers
● National Poetry Month: playing with poetry through Dr. Seuss, song, and Petrarchan sonnets
● Art and mathematics 3-in-1 Bundle (save 20%)
● Protest Reform: Rethinking the Protestant Reformation and a lesson in Social Justice
● Coming soon…
Back to School: From individual to community, Quick and Easy Newspapers: War on Poverty, complete 7th grade history curriculum, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.