This end-of-year activity is a true gift to your students as well as being great fun. Students reflect on their 4th grade year through writing a letter and a self-reflection art project. The letters and artwork are placed in envelopes that you will send to them in their future school year. The students love receiving the letters. It is a reminder of where they have been and where they are going. Always a great hit as well as being a lovely way to end the school year.
$$ SAVE By purchasing this product as part of 4th Grade Back to School and End of Year Bundle
This detailed teacher’s guide includes:
Complete teacher’s guide for 2 45-minute lessons
2 letter templates
A complete list of materials
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Earth Day: Climate Change by the Numbers
● Mayan Number System: A cross-curricular set of activities for exploring Mayan Culture and Number Bases
● Character Detective: Character analysis for novel study and creative writing
● Coming soon…
Back to School: From individual to community, Creative problem solving math projects, Character Detective: James and the Giant Peach, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Get the Scoop
Find out about weekly deals, sales, product launches(20% off new products in first 48 hours), free stuff and giveaways by clicking on the follow me
star above. (Only 1 email from me to my followers per month, max!)