Students are going to take the role "Endangered Animal Fair Detective" to investigate why their animal is endangered and how they can help their animal! This resource has LOTS of different resources you can implement in your classroom. We have used this project to "Set the Stage to Engage" by dressing up as detectives and giving students clues to try to guess who their animal is and then they get their case file to start doing research.
In this resource you will receive:
- Postcards to send home to students before the project begins
- Lightbox "Endangered Animal Mission"
- Animal Fair Invitation
- Poster to hang outside your classroom (Restricted Access - Detectives Only)
- Pictures of the animals and a file folder picture to glue in front of a file folder for students to keep their notes/important info
- Printout of Detective (boy and girl) for students to create their own detective persona
- Detective Badges
- Notetaking Page
- Handouts for Presentation Board:
- What they Eat
- Why they are Endangered
- Life as a Baby
- Key parts of the Animal
This a jam packed resource that has everything you will need to implement a hands on learning experience in your classroom!