This product is now a part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Science Kit BUNDLE
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
This 29 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making an endangered animal lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own animal unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Cut and paste food chain (producer, primary consumer, secondary consumer, tertiary consumer)
3. Levels of danger layered book (threatened, endangered, extinct)
4. Animal needs shutter fold (air, food, water, shelter, space)
5. Animal threats fan (pollution, habitat destruction, poaching, climate change, accidental, disease, introduced species)
6. Animal vocabulary pocket and cards
7. Animal adaptations triangle fold (behavioral and structural)
8. Pledge to help petal fold
9. Who am I? Lift the flap! (manatee, African elephant, golden lion tamarin, sea turtle, polar bear)
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Endangered Animal Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit
Solar System Lapbook Interactive Kit
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)