Endangered Wolf in Canada - Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- These middle school science worksheets printable or Google format are designed to support a unit on climate change and human impacts on the environment. Topics are extinction, desertification, and agriculture.I provide several different types of activities from several different angles. These activiPrice $40.00Original Price $49.00Save $9.00
- Environmental earth science worksheets printable or Google format will have students consider what is an extinction and other endangered species topics. ❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format:These science worksheets come in multiple formPrice $52.00Original Price $65.00Save $13.00
- Earth Day Activities! If you need earth day worksheets that cover a variety of environmental topics and different activities, this bundle is it! ❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format:Ready for in-person or online teaching! All worksheetPrice $65.00Original Price $83.50Save $18.50
This science worksheet printable or Google, helps students learn more about the endangered wolf in Canada.
Wolves have long been admired and wondered at for their unique mystery and elusive ways. Especially enchanting are the wolf packs that occupy Canada’s western coast, inhabiting the local beaches and dining on seafood. These canines are only rarely seen by the human eye, which is part of their intrigue and the reason they caught the attention of wildlife photographer Bertie Gregory. Follow Gregory on his quest to find the wolves, as he becomes wrapped up in a desire to not only view them but to save them.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides hyperdoc for Google Classroom
- Digital PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Answer key provided
Suggested Teaching Methods:
1. Pair students to watch and answer questions together.
2. Watch the video as a class, then assign questions as a follow-up activity.
3. Assign each student a question(s) to answer and share.
4. Use as a lesson plan for a substitute teacher.
5. Utilize as an extra credit or homework activity for a related topic lesson.
1. Students will become familiar with Canada’s coastal dwelling wolf species, the Coastal Gray Wolf.
2. Students will understand the struggles facing the coastal wolves.
3. Students will educate others on their learning regarding the Coastal Gray Wolf.
This lesson includes the cover page, YouTube video link (16:06 in length), student response questions, answer key, and an extension activity.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)