Note: This product is meant to be used after students read the book.
Students solve this puzzle by providing synonyms or antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from ENDER'S GAME.
Examples of clues:
* Extricated (antonym) ANSWER: trapped
* Petulant (synonym) ANSWER: sulky
* Conscripts (antonym) ANSWER: volunteers
* Circumvent (synonym) ANSWER: avoid
* Entice: to ___ away (antonym) ANSWER: drive
* Sentient (antonym) ANSWER: unaware
A fun way to learn vocabulary!
NOTE: This puzzle contains the 25 Words to Know from ENDER'S GAME edition of Bookmarks Plus.
Ender's Game edition of Bookmarks Plus—A Handy Little Reading Aid!
Also, these same 25 words are part of my ENDER'S GAME 50-Word Prereading Vocabulary Puzzle.
Use both to reinforce meaning!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!