Does your class struggle with these tricky sounds? These games are easy to implement into your literacy centers and will help to familiarize your students with these sounds.
This set includes 7 game boards:
• lf/lt ending blends: (ex: left, calf, gift, wolf and golf.)
• lt/lp ending blends: (ex: belt, gulp, salt, tilt and pulp.)
• mp ending blends: (ex: lump, camp, swamp, bump and grump.)
• nd ending blends: (ex: hand, blind, sand, fend and sound.)
• nk/sk ending blends: (ex: bank, task, flunk, pink and desk.)
• nt ending blends: (ex: slant, mint, tent, burnt and plant.)
• st ending blends: (ex: roast, last, twist, frost and vest.)
• Score Sheets (colored,gray scale and a sample score sheet that
has been filled out to be used as a student example.)
• Rules of Play
Students can use the Score Sheet to fill in their sentences, a quick assessment for the teacher when the activity is done!
These games are a really great for reviewing and practicing blends in literacy centers/stations, Word Study/Word Work, Intervention or tutoring groups!!
All boards feature Fall and Thanksgiving clipart!
* Each game board in this set is also available in gray scale to save ink.
If you are interested in more long vowel games click here
If you are interested in more short vowel games click here
If you are interested in more blends and digraph games click here
Fashion Craze Learning Days