Ending Blends Phonics Worksheets - The Science of Reading
** Grab this NEW Ending Blends SOR Aligned product at 50% off for a limited time!!**
30 no prep phonics worksheets for words with Ending Blends that are aligned to the Science of Reading!
★ Please see the preview for more detailed information and sneak peeks! ★
These 30 Ending Blends Words Worksheets are:
- ZERO prep
- Fully Decodable (see note below)
- Includes answer keys
Ending Blends practiced in these worksheets include:
- Ending S Blends (-sk, -sp, -st)
- Ending L Blends (-lb, -ld, -lf, -lk, -lm, -lp, -lt)
- Ending N Blends (-nd, -nt)
- Misc. Ending Blends (-mp, -ct, -pt, -ft)
Ending Blends Words practice included in these worksheets:
- Orthographic mapping (word mapping) Ending Blends words
- Blending Ending Blends words
- Identifying/matching/writing Ending Blends words
- Building Ending Blends words letter by letter (cut and paste)
- Reading decodable sentences with Ending Blends words
- Showing comprehension of decodable sentences that include Ending Blends words
- Reading decodable passage with Ending Blends words and answering comprehension questions
A Note about the Decodable Sentences & Passages / High Frequency Words
- The sentences and passages include
- The 10 pre-reading irregular words (heart words) are: a, and, I, for, is, of, the, to, was, you
There are 11 different types of worksheets.
- Word Mapping (based on pictures)
- Read & Match (write word under picture - word bank included)
- Write & Find (word map + word search)
- Crack the Code & Read (beginning sound code → reading cvc words, circle matching picture)
- Blend & Read (and circle the matching picture)
- Build Words (cut and paste letters to make the word; write the word)
- Read & Find (the matching picture)
- Read & Draw (decodable sentences)
- Pyramid Read & Match (decodable sentences with cut and paste pictures)
- Unscramble (decodable sentences) and Read
- Read (decodable passage) and Answer (comprehension questions)
Answer keys are included.
Note: These pages include ALL short vowel sounds. This includes multiple short vowel sounds on one page.
1 ► Leave me a ❓“question” in my TpT store OR
2 ► Email me Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
► Click HERE to follow my store and be notified when new resources are posted.
► Click HERE to join The Teachable Teachers!