Punctuation 'Clip and Flip' Cards contains 48 self-correcting cards to help students practice using the correct ending punctuation (periods, question marks, and exclamation marks).
There are 6 different question types included with this set to give your students lots of practice:
• Which of the following should end with a PERIOD?
• Which of the following should end with a QUESTION MARK?
• Which of the following should end with an EXCLAMATION MARK?
• Which of the following have the CORRECT ENDING PUNCTUATION?
• Which of the following do NOT have the correct ending punctuation?
• Which punctuation mark should be placed at the end of the following?
These Punctuation 'Clip and Flip' cards are so simple to use! Students use clothespins to clip the answer that they believe is correct on the card. Then, they flip over the card to check their answer.
Included with these Punctuation 'Clip and Flip' cards:
• Instructions for single player and multi-player use
• 48 'Clip and Flip' cards
Want to learn more about what you'll get?
Check out the preview!
You might also like these other ELA games by Games 4 Gains:
Commas 'Clip and Flip' Cards (Grades 2-3)
Commas 'Clip and Flip' Cards (Grades 4-6)
Apostrophes 'Clip and Flip' Cards
Quotation Marks 'Clip and Flip' Cards
Capitalization 'Clip and Flip' Cards
Contractions Bump Games
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
to sign up for exclusive sales and freebies.
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License