* Final Letter Sound
* *PDF in black and white (helping teachers save money on color copies :) ).
The student will match final phonemes in words.
Students match final sounds of picture cards to a picture board.
1. Place final sound picture cards face down in a stack on a flat surface. Provide each student with a different picture board.
2. Taking turns, students select the top card, name it, and say its final sound (e.g., “swim,/m/”).
3. Find the picture on the board with the same final sound and name it (i.e., “vacuum,/m/”). Place the card on that picture.
4. Continue until all spaces are filled.