This bundle is perfect for teaching or reinforcing the various spelling combinations for the /əl/ sound at the end of a word. It includes –le, -el, -al, and –il patterns. The –le activities include a “Gear Up” level so that you can pick and choose to meet the individual needs of your students. I did not include “Gear Up” for the –el –al, or –il words because those spelling patterns were already at a “Gear Up” level. Each spelling pattern includes the following activities:
1. Color it – Students trace or color words based on the ending pattern.
2. Find it – Students go on a word hunt (using classroom books) to find words with the ending pattern. Students write the words in the frames.
3. Unscramble it – Students unscramble and discover words.
4. Roll it, Write it – Students use dice to roll and match the word.
5. Sort it – Students cut and sort words based on word ending.
These interactive pages are sure to keep your students engaged and having fun!
*This product is BUNDLED!!! If you would like more INTERACTIVE word work activities, check out my Interactive Working with Words BUNDLE that can be found at my TPT store!!!
Interactive Working with Words BUNDLE
*For teaching ideas, visit my blog at http://therazzledazzleclassroom.blogspot.com. And… be sure to follow me to be notified of future products and freebies.