This is an INTERACTIVE MULTIPLATFORM APP; a task-based learning object you can work with in class, in a self-access centre or assign it for homework. With the purchase, you will receive:
1) a PDF with the link to the app (with 12 interactive screens) and downloading instructions,
2) a photocopiable card with your students’ access to the app,
3) a possible teaching sequence (1 page),
4) 7 printable worksheets, and
5) a booklet with teaching notes (7 pages).
Your teen and adult students will love working on every screen, full of interactive activities that require listening, reading, and critical thinking.
With this resource, your learners will learn the meaning, use and form of the simple future tense.
You can use this digital resource as a stand-alone or as a complement to any project you have in mind.
Teaching approach: task-based learning
Language level: false beginner to pre-intermediate (A2)
Age group: teenagers & adults
Length: 3 lessons (50 minutes each)
Theme: Promises & Predictions
Skills: 4 skills - Focus on listening
Teaching points: The simple future
The app runs online on all modern browsers. In iOS, Safari offers full-screen mode.
Offline playback on iPad, Android tablets & Android phones - Please install free app suggested when accessing the app. See downloading instructions in PDF received upon purchase.