Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This hands-on domino-style review activity helps to reinforce the function of glands and hormones of the endocrine system. Students will match to each clue either a gland, hormone or picture.
Domino-style activities are great formative assessments and keep students actively engaged. Use it as a science station or small group activity.
1. Students will place the start card on the desk and read the first term.
2. Students will place the correct matching card next to it.
3. Continue matching cards until a long chain has been reached and the final card has been placed (END card).
This product includes:
- 20 domino cards (3 pages)
- teacher instructions
- teacher answer key (three pages of domino cards are in correct order and great for you to follow along)
Teacher Set Up:
Simply print the sheets of domino cards on card stock paper, laminate, and cut the cards apart. The cards look best when printed on coloured card stock, but they can easily be printed in black and white.
This product will cover the following terms:
Follow me on Instagram @msbiotechteacher to see how I use my products in my own class.
You might also like:
Matching Cards about the
Task Cards about the
"I have..., Who has...?" Cards about the
Power Point Presentations
I would love to hear how you incorporated this game in your class! :D