Also included in
- UPDATED All PowerPoints have been updated and digital versions added for the 2020-21 school year. You receive BOTH print & digital resources!This resource is designed for a high school “Introduction to Human Anatomy & Physiology” class, but can also be used for Biology II, Advanced Placement$99.00$113.20Save $14.20
- *UPDATED* All resources in this Human Anatomy Bundle have been updated for Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You will receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources . . . perfect for in-class instruction, 1:1 classrooms, distance learning, or flipped classrooms!This Anatomy & Ph$289.00$479.70Save $190.70
UPDATED with Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources . . . perfect for in-class instruction, distance-learning, or flipped classrooms!
This editable PowerPoint presentation, with over 60 slides, is designed for a high school or introductory college-level anatomy and physiology course.
The "Read First" document includes links to the following resources in addition to the 9 files listed below:
- Google Slides™ version of the PowerPoint
- Teacher Lecture Notes (Google Docs™)
- Student Fill-in-the-Blank Notes (Google Docs™)
- Notes Answer Key for Teachers (Google Docs™)
- Key Terms Fill-in-the-Blank Chart (Google Docs™)
- Chart Answer Key for Teachers (Google Docs™)
- Notes Worksheet with Self-Grading Answer Key (Google Forms™)
- Relevant and Accurate CONTENT in a Clear, Concise format that saves you time preparing lessons
- Amazing IMAGES to keep students engaged
- Choose from two versions of student NOTES
- TEACHER'S GUIDE with a presentation outline, key terms list, explanations, instructional strategies, and suggested discussion questions to improve your ability to make meaningful connections with your students
- Two key terms STUDY TOOLS
This EDITABLE resource allows you to customize the content to exactly suit your preferences and the needs of your students by . . .
- Re-wording definitions or explanations
- Adding or removing details
- Rearranging, adding, or deleting slides
You will also receive any EDITS, UPDATES, and ADDITIONS for LIFE at no additional cost!
I. Overview of the Endocrine System
II. Major Endocrine Glands
III. Hormonal Imbalances
This resource includes 9 EDITABLE files:
- TEACHER'S GUIDE includes 14 pages of teaching tips, a content outline with key terms, and lecture notes.
- POWERPOINT with editable text boxes and beautiful photographs and diagrams to keep students engaged. Additional notes explaining diagrams, concepts, background information, and instructional suggestions are included and can be printed separately or viewed in PowerPoint’s “Notes Page” view or “Presenter View” mode.
- STUDENT NOTES Version A: An outline for short answers.
- Teacher Answer Key to Notes A
- STUDENT NOTES Version B: Fill-in-the-Blank notes.
- Teacher Answer Key to Notes B
- Key Terms CHART REVIEW
- Key Terms FLASHCARDS
Please click on “PREVIEW” to see more details!
Here are a few comments from other teachers who have used my Anatomy & Physiology PowerPoints & Notes resources:
“This is a huge help to me as a first year teacher! I love the notesheets that go along with the powerpoint. What I also liked about the powerpoint presentation were the helpful notes and activity suggestions. ... Thank you for a great product!”
“Exactly what I was wanting!! The powerpoint and notes are very organized.”
“Excellent notes for a high school A&P class! Thank you so much!!”
“Wonderful product. Would highly recommend.”
“Love everything Science Island creates! My only complaint is I wish there were more Anatomy and Physiology material! As a first year teacher, you make my life so easy! Thanks!!!”
“Packed full of very useful information. Excellent resource!! Highly recommended!!”
“Fantastic! Extremely informative. It was exactly what I was looking for.”
Questions? Please ask through the questions section on this page or email me at email@example.com.
You might also like: