Also included in
- This is a CUSTOM bundle, requested by an educator, of all currently select recap handouts available. This bundle includes all 10 of our select handouts (which come with keys) and these include all the select recap handouts we have available through the end of the year of 2020 as we do not intend to$39.92$49.90Save $9.98
- We've gotten the request several times now, and we found a way to create it! This is a mega bundle that has ALL of our active TpT resources up to NOVEMBER 2020. That does mean, however, that anything created after November 2020 will not be in this bundle as this is not a growing bundle. This is a m$278.28$377.27Save $98.99
- This is a CUSTOM bundle, requested by an educator. The items that it contains are listed at the top, and they are also mentioned in this product description below. Anyone can purchase this bundle. Please carefully review the links at the top of this bundle to make sure that this is exactly the bund$164.82$235.45Save $70.63
This is a zip folder that contains:
1. a two page select PDF handout (can be printed from and back if desired) that corresponds to our Amoeba Sisters Endosymbiotic Theory video on YouTube
2. a corresponding answer key
What should I know about this Amoeba Sisters select handout?
This select student handout from this zip folder is not available for free on our website like most of our student handouts. Select handouts are in similar format to our regular, free handouts. However, the videos they correspond to tend to be more specialized to a unique topic.
This select handout covers content from our Amoeba Sisters Endosymbiotic Theory video. It includes asking students to explain what a scientific theory is, compare prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, state the endosymbiotic theory in their own words, and to list evidence that supports this scientific theory. The second and third thumbnail show a blurred screenshot just to get an idea of the handout layout.
How do you price your Amoeba Sisters select handouts?
Our select handout (with key) pricing is based on many factors: the images we made for the resource (as we illustrate all of our own images), how many we had to edit/make transparent for the resource, how long the student select handout writing and key took to create, etc. We use the funds to help support the creation of all of our free Amoeba Sisters videos, and we appreciate you for your support!
1. This select handout may be printed and copied for use in your classes, However, no form of this handout or its copyrighted text can be made available publicly online. This handout may not be distributed, reproduced, or sold by any individual or outside entity.
2. This answer key it includes is intended for educator use. Answer keys may not be distributed, reproduced, or sold by any individual or outside entity.
We consider our handouts to be “recaps” of our video clips from our Amoeba Sisters YouTube channel. We use our video cartoons (drawn by Petunia) in our recap handouts to help students connect to the material after viewing one of our short videos. Many of the responses are open ended and require application behind them. Our handouts make great exit ticket activities so that every minute of class time is valuable. They are great formative checks along the way of student learning. If you decide to print these and do not want students to digitally annotate on them, we always design them to easily print front and back as they are never more than 2 pages.
We are passionate about students as creators, so our intention with these handouts is that they are an introductory interaction with the material and act as supplements to the more important tasks: involving students in creating with the content and experiencing hands-on labs.