Endosymbiotic Theory- SELECT Handout + Answer Key by Amoeba Sisters
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a bundle of 13 select recap handouts - which is the number of select handouts in our TpT store available as of Feb 2023. These come with their own answer keys. Just like all of our bundles, this is not a growing bundle. Eventually this bundle will be made inactive (anyone who has purchased iPrice $51.90Original Price $64.87Save $12.97
- ⭐ For those that have asked if there was a way to just purchase all the official Amoeba Sisters resources that we have created for TpT up to a certain point in time- this is it! This is a mega bundle that has ALL of our active, official Amoeba Sisters TpT resources up to MAY 2023. This is not a growPrice $347.03Original Price $433.79Save $86.76
This is a zip folder that contains:
1. a two page select PDF handout (can be printed from and back if desired) that corresponds to our Amoeba Sisters Endosymbiotic Theory video on YouTube
2. a corresponding answer key
What should I know about this Amoeba Sisters select handout?
This select student handout from this zip folder is not available for free on our website like most of our student handouts. Select handouts are in similar format to our regular, free handouts. However, the videos they correspond to tend to be more specialized to a unique topic.
This select handout covers content from our Amoeba Sisters Endosymbiotic Theory video. It includes asking students to explain what a scientific theory is, compare prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, state the endosymbiotic theory in their own words, and to list evidence that supports this scientific theory. The second and third thumbnail show a blurred screenshot just to get an idea of the handout layout.
How do you price your Amoeba Sisters select handouts?
Our select handout (with key) pricing is based on many factors: the images we made for the resource (as we illustrate all of our own images), how many we had to edit/make transparent for the resource, how long the student select handout writing and key took to create, etc. We use the funds to help support the creation of all of our free Amoeba Sisters videos, and we appreciate you for your support!
1. This select handout may be printed and copied for use in your classes, However, no form of this handout or its copyrighted text can be made available publicly online. This handout may not be distributed, reproduced, or sold by any individual or outside entity.
2. This answer key it includes is intended for educator use. Answer keys may not be distributed, reproduced, or sold by any individual or outside entity.
We consider our handouts to be “recaps” of our video clips from our Amoeba Sisters YouTube channel. We use our video cartoons (drawn by Petunia) in our recap handouts to help students connect to the material after viewing one of our short videos. Many of the responses are open ended and require application behind them. Our handouts make great exit ticket activities so that every minute of class time is valuable. They are great formative checks along the way of student learning. If you decide to print these and do not want students to digitally annotate on them, we always design them to easily print front and back as they are never more than 2 pages.
We are passionate about students as creators, so our intention with these handouts is that they are an introductory interaction with the material and act as supplements to the more important tasks: involving students in creating with the content and experiencing hands-on labs.