Endothermic or Ectothermic Animals
Classify animals that are either Endotherms (warm-blooded), or Ectotherms (cold-blooded).
This file includes:
- 12 photo cards of endothermic animals (labeled)
- 12 photo cards of ectothermic animals (labeled)
- 3 sets of title cards (Endotherms, Ectotherms) - 1 large, 2 small (1 with pronunciation)
- 2 sets of explanation cards (1 simple, 1 more complex)
- 1 Control Chart showing the division of the endothermic and ectothermic animals
Endothermic animals are warm-blooded. Ectothermic animals are cold-blooded.
Photo cards are approx. 4" x 3¼" with labels attached. The Control Chart prints on 8½" x 11" paper.
Learn why our materials are open-ended.